There are six congregations of Rev. Sisters in St. Augustine's chaplaincy.They are:
- Daughters of Mary Mother of Mercy (DMMM)
- Sisters of Eucharistic Heart of Jesus (EHJ)
- Sister of Immaculate Heart of Mary (I.H.M)
- Religious of Jesus and Mary (R.J.M)
- Sisters of St. Louis
- Sisters of St. Micheal the Archangel (SSMA).
The DMMM, E.H.J and I.H.M Sisters have some of their sisters as Lecturers in St. Augustine's College of Education. They are Rev. Sr. Dr. M.V. Ajuzie,Rev. Mother Mary Clare Idahosa, Rev. Sr.Dr.M.E.N. Ezeasor and Rev. Sr. Dr Gemita Ikeazota.
Some of the sister of Jesus and Mary work in our Lady of Fatima Nursery and Primary school at St. Dennis Parish, Bariga. Some of the sisters of the six congregations are student sisters.
All the sisters engage in the pastoral work of the chaplaincy.
- They help with the distribution of Holy Communion as extraordinary ministers of the Holy Eucharist.
- They teach catechism.
- They are in the choir
- Rev. Mother Mary Clare is a member of the Chaplaincy Pastoral Council (CPC).
- Rev. Sr. M.V. Ajuzie is the Spiritual Directress of the C.W.O and NFCS.