1. Today, like we said at the beginning of the Mass is called Mission Sunday, a day that the church reminds us of our mission in this world which is to make Christ known to the ends of the world by our words, actions and deeds. May God bless and continuously help us as we carry out his mission in our world. Amen.
2. We thank you our dearest chaplaincy members and friends for your active participation during the just concluded covenant Sunday. May God grant you the grace to fulfil your covenant to the Lord through Christ our Lord. Let us remember that our God is a covenant keeping God. We are encouraged to fulfil our own part of the contract. God bless you. Amen.
3. Our masses next week Sunday will be by 7:00am, 7:30am and 9:00am. Thank you
4. October devotion has begun and we encourage you our chaplaincy members to pray our rosaries as families, individuals and as a church. The roster of the October novena will be published our whatsapp platform. May our mother Mary continuously intercede for us. Amen.
5. During this pandemic period, the Archbishop has permitted the lay faithful to receive Holy Communion on our palms, we are reminded that every particle of the communion that we receive has Jesus, in its entirety, soul and body. We are encouraged not to desecrate the Sacred specie. We are to consume every particle of the body of Christ without leaving any on our palms. We implore our church wardens to help us see that this is properly adhered to.
6. We thank you our beloved Chaplaincy members for your compliance with the guidelines of the government and the church to stop the spread of the corona virus. We hereby appreciate your efforts and encourage you to keep playing your part by putting on the face mask, frequent washing of hands and use of sanitizer. We pray God to have mercy and heal our world from the deadly pandemic. Amen